Signature Mid-Waist Breech | Black + Skulls and Roses
Do you already own breeches from another brand?
Business in the Front - Party in the Back (Equestrian-Style)
No, we're not talking about mullets.
We're talking about this basic black breech with its wild new Skulls & Roses pattern on the full seat. You get a breech that ticks all the traditional boxes when you're sitting in the saddle while showing some personality when you're anywhere else.
This is a pattern that almost didn't make it. Your opinion is very important to us - every year we put new patterns up for a vote to our audience and only produce the ones that you love. The Skulls & Roses didn't attract much attention the first time we put it in our poll, but we loved it so much, we had to try again. It was a hit the second time around! We're excited it's finally here for you to enjoy.
Why You Should Give Buckwild Breeches a Try
You'll never dread putting your breeches on again thanks to features like these:
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom that doesn't make putting on your boots even more of a hassle.
● Side zip pocket holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors and patterns that take you from the barn to the grocery store - you’ll get compliments on your outfit even when you’re sweaty and covered in dirt.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this breech includes fox-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are super quick on responses!