Signature Mid-Waist Breech | Black + Leopard with "New Thigh Phone Pocket"
Do you already own breeches from another brand?
See Why These are the Breeches that Started It All
Buckwild Breeches came to be because Robyn wanted a pair of leopard-print breeches for herself. But we couldn't find any cute ones - even after importing an expensive pair from Europe (a pair that ripped after only a couple of wears).
So we set out to make our own. Our own breeches in cute colors and patterns that you want to wear the barn and the grocery store afterward. Breeches that hold up to riding and barn chores for years - not days. Breeches so comfortable, they feel like your favorite yoga pants.
Robyn's leopard-print prototype was so popular at our barn (and everywhere else!), Buckwild was born.
Since that first prototype, we have improved our breeches every year. These leopard breeches include all of the Buckwild features you love, but with the same print that has made this one of our most popular patterns.
Why You Should Give Buckwild Breeches a Try
You'll never dread putting your breeches on again thanks to features like these:
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom that doesn't make putting on your boots even more of a hassle.
● Side zip pocket holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors and patterns that take you from the barn to the grocery store - you’ll get compliments on your outfit even when you’re sweaty and covered in dirt.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are super quick on responses!