Kid's Signature Mid-Waist Breech | White + Black
Do you already own breeches from another brand?
Stay Cool and Comfortable on Even the Most Stressful Show Days
Who thought it'd be a good idea to wear white around horses? Especially on show day (AKA the day you must look good)?
Unfortunately, until the powers-that-be decide to change the rules, every eventer and dressage rider who shows at recognized competitions needs to have a pair or two (or three, because horses) of white breeches in their wardrobe.
While the rules may say you have to wear white, they don't say you have to hate wearing them. You can have the same stretchy comfort and quality of your favorite Buckwild schooling breeches in a show-appropriate white. We added the black seat to give boring white breeches some flair - and help hide some of those problem areas.
Once the show is over, just toss these breeches in the wash. They'll come out as bright and white as they did before you spent the weekend nervously sweating through them.
Why You Should Give Buckwild Breeches a Try
You'll never dread putting your breeches on again thanks to features like these:
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom that doesn't make putting on your boots even more of a hassle.
● Side zip pocket holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors and patterns that take you from the barn to the grocery store - you’ll get compliments on your outfit even when you’re sweaty and covered in dirt.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this breech includes the new horseshoe-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at email@example.com. We are super quick on responses!