Riding Jeans Just As Comfortable As Your Yoga Pants - Without Sacrificing the Western Look
What if you could have it all?
And by all, we mean jeans made for riding - they look and wear like your favorite jeans, but are made with lots of stretch so you can move, whether you're tossing around a few hay bales or reaching over to unfasten a gate on a trail ride.
Plus, they have all the features you look for in a pair of western riding jeans: an inseam long enough to fall perfectly over your heel when walking and stack when riding; back pockets actually deep enough to hold your phone (and other important items); and a long enough rise to let you ride and work without embarrassment.
To top it all off, we added a leopard print horse shoe to the back pockets because they need to be cute, too.
Why You Should Give Buckwild's Riding Jeans a Try
● Stay secure in the saddle with the sticky horse shoe pattern applied to the rear of the jeans - don't worry, the silicone horse shoes are transparent so no one will know you have a little bit of help! (And they don't leave marks on your saddle.)
● The boot cut style looks just like the other jeans in your closet so you can easily go from the barn to dinner out with friends.
● Ride, do barn chores, and run errands comfortably in the stretchy denim material.
● A tri-blend stretch fabric that's durable enough to do your barn chores in - no more wasting hundreds of dollars on breeches that fall apart after a couple of rides.
● Boot cut legs that cover your heels when you're in the saddle - and stack just right when you're out of it.
● The mid-rise fit complements a woman's body shape - and you won't be
giving everyone around you a show when you bend over.
Plus, this jean includes the new horseshoe-shaped silicone patches for just the right amount of grip in the saddle. We listened to your feedback, noting which of our designs were too much, too little, and just right. Then we made it better so you can stick to your saddle - without getting stuck to your saddle.
Care for your Breeches has never been easier!
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are super quick on responses!