Don't Trade Comfort, Fit, or Style for Warmth When You Ride This Winter
Not everyone gets to escape to Florida in the winter. And you're at home working just as hard as those who do. Except you're taking a lesson in freezing temps while your legs slide because of the slick, plastic-like fabric of your winter breeches.
Or you're sweating just as much as the people who made the trip down south because your winter breeches were apparently designed for voyages to the Arctic.
The Buckwild winter breeches are designed to provide warmth without sacrificing fit or a good ride:
● Fleece lining makes you feel like the temperature is 20 degrees warmer outside than it actually is without causing you to overheat.
● Polyester stretch fabric that looks and feels almost exactly like our regular breeches - the only reason you know you're wearing winter breeches is because you feel warm!
● Like all of our breeches, these are durable enough to do your barn chores in - and shavings and hay just brush off.
● Slim leg with a cuff bottom so you can wear these breeches even under thick insulated riding boots.
● Newly Improved Side zip pocket is now larger and holds your gloves, phone, treats - whatever you need to carry while tacking up and riding.
● Fun colors take you from the barn to the grocery store so you don't have pretend not to see people staring at you.
● Built to hug your curves, not strangle them, with proportions that give you room where you need it most.
● A rise that is 2" taller than our standard breeches so the waistband sits at your true waist - no more sagging!
● A silicone strip on the inside of the waistband to help your breeches stay in place and keep your shirt tucked in.
Machine wash cold, inside out and then hang dry for maximum wearability.
Questions on Sizing? Click Link Below for Sizing Charts or contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are super quick on responses!